- This event has passed.
Big Top: American Underground College Night Edition 2017
November 2, 2017 | 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
We are excited to welcome each of you to join for the 4th American Underground College Night, one of the most fun events of the year! Over the past 3 years, American Underground College Night has welcomed 750+ students from across the state to learn about 240+ internship opportunities. We look forward to connecting with each of you on November 2nd!
The American Underground, a Google for Entrepreneurs Tech-Hub, is home to 275+ start-ups. Now is your chance to see the space and meet local start-up teams!
We invite you to come check out the incredible local start-up scene here and take advantage of the opportunities in entrepreneurship right here in Downtown Durham. You will have an opportunity to connect with possible internship opportunities, get to know local start-ups, and hang out with a drink and a snack in one of the coolest and most innovative spaces in Downtown Durham.
Check out these videos for a snap shot on what American Underground is all about and what you can expect at College Night!
- Short case study on American Underground:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ej-Y-WoL99o
- College Night re-cap video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYC3UilP4Mw
6:30 PM Networking & Food
7:00 PM Opening Remarks + 30 Second Company Pitches (Presented by Big Top)
7:45 PM Networking
8:30 PM End of Event
Transportation: (Address: 201 West Main Street, Suite 100, Durham, 27701)
- Parking: Street and deck parking is available surrounding our building (make sure to allow for enough time to find a spot)
- Public Transportation: Download the Transloc App to find your best bus route!
- Biking: Bike parking can be found in and around the outside of our building.
Accomodations: If you are coming from out of the area and need a discount on a hotel room, please email Molly Demarest at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented By: Duke Innovation & Entrepreneurship + Coastal Federal Credit Union
Questions? Contact: Molly Demarest, Sr. Director of Operations & Talent, email@example.com