ChannelAdvisor is looking for extraordinarily talented individuals interested in starting a software sales career in the e-commerce industry. We are seeking candidates who crave a challenge and are not afraid to work outside their comfort zone. The role of the Sales Development Representative includes high volume outbound cold calling to potential prospects with the goal of turning prospects into qualified leads for the sales executive team. You must be self-motivated and driven to succeed.
Our Sales Development Reps are our future Sales Executives. We want to hear from candidates who are interested in progressing through our sales training program, while earning uncapped commissions and moving on to become closers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Make outbound calls to prospects to identify high quality opportunities
- Research target companies online in order to pre-qualify as sales opportunities
- Demonstrate the value propositions of our products and services
- Manage a high volume of leads in Salesforce.com to accurately and efficiently
- Excel at qualifying each opportunity properly to ensure the right level of follow up
- Schedule deep dive discovery calls for the executive sales team
- Follow up on various marketing campaigns and events with the goal of sourcing
- Continuously develop sales and technology skills
Required Skills and Attributes:
- 1-3 years of high volume outbound calling experience
- Desire to move into a role closing new business
- Self-motivated and driven to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of accomplishments and over-achievement of goals
- Bachelor’s degree; Business, Media, Marketing, Sales concentration preferred, or equivalent
ChannelAdvisor offers equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, veteran or military status and other protected class characteristics.