PrecisionLender is built on a single overarching belief… that helping our clients succeed is the only way to ensure that our company succeeds. Everything we do, every decision we make, reflects that belief.
We start by hiring for character traits like empathy, modesty, respect, trust, reliability, and patience. After that, we stay out of the way and let our people do what’s best for the client.
What You’ll Do Here:
As an Executive Administrator, you’ll provide support to our CEO and Client Development team. You’ll play a cross-functional role and will be instrumental in ensuring all administrative duties are completed seamlessly. If you relish to work through calendars, expense reports and travel planning to organize and support the success of those around them – this could be the perfect role for you!
- Provide administrative support and serve as the go-to resource for the CEO and Client Development team
- Help manage and organize calendars across multiple time zones
- Respond to inquiries from external sources and provide information and respond as appropriate
- Organize meetings and calls with both internal and external business partners
- Arrange travel, prepare itineraries including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, etc. both domestically and internationally
- Prepare expense reports for CEO
- Help conserve time for the CEO and Client Development team so they are energized and effective
- Handle confidential information as necessary
What Others Say About You:
- You're humble
- You're reliable
- You're organized and detail oriented
- You're a fantastic listener
- You're resourceful and creative
- You have a bias toward ACTION
- You genuinely care about people
- You're warm, friendly, approachable, and have an innate desire to help others
Your Experience & Education:
- Extremely high attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience and comfort working with high level executives
- Executive support within sales or business development is a huge plus
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to switch gears frequently and reprioritize
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Would YOU Thrive Here?
We aim to build an entire company of doers, and much will be expected of you. If you have never felt intellectually and professionally challenged before, think long and hard before applying for this position. You will be surrounded by "A players" who expect you to perform at their level every day, and you will have the very best supporting cast to bring your greatest ideas to life. That's right, YOUR ideas. There's no hierarchy of "idea people" around here... we focus on doing whatever is best for the business.
What You'll Get:
PrecisionLender strives to provide a generous and comprehensive benefits package to help you stay healthy, feel secure, and maintain a great work/life balance. We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, vision, disability, 401k, real raise and bonus potential, and contribute to your Health Savings Account (HSA). Our open vacation, sick day, have-to-go-wait-for-the-cable-guy policy is similarly generous, feel free to ask. On top of all that, you'll be surrounded by awesome people who care deeply about what they do and will do whatever it takes to help YOU succeed.
How You Should Apply:
We're looking for people who pay attention and care about their future. That means SKIPPING the one-click "Apply Now" button on Indeed or LinkedIn. If you want to be considered for this position, you'll need to answer each of the questions in the "Apply for this Job" section on the PrecisionLender Careers Page (http://precisionlender.com/careers/).