Come work for a music company that has been voted one of the ‘Best Places to Work’ in the Triangle for 3 years.
Successful candidates are individuals who thrive on collaborative teams where everyone works on everything, and everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas across all levels of the organization. You should be seeking to join a fast moving and adaptive start-up environment but with the stability, compensation and benefits of a successful company.
You should want to:
- Design and implement high quality, elegant SaaS software for desktop, mobile web and mobile apps
- Collaborate directly with product management, marketing, design and engineering teams on new product features
- Help define the processes and frameworks to support a high-performing engineering organization
You definitely should have:
- 3+ years experience building consumer-facing websites from front to back
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, Agile-like environment
- Experience with an open-source toolset – ours includes Ruby, Apache, Node.js, Memcache, Redis, ElasticSearch, Go, React Native and Kafka
- Attention to detail and pride in producing high-quality software
Stuff you'll get:
- Competitive salary and potential for equity
- Great benefits, including comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plan options (100% of premiums paid by company), 401(k) match, and company paid disability insurance
- Pride in building beautiful solutions used by millions of artists worldwide.
- The opportunity to work with some of the most talented designers, developers and leaders in the Triangle
- Casual work environment where jeans, tees, and sneakers are encouraged
- Great office location in RTP
ReverbNation is a SaaS company revolutionizing music by making it simple for musicians to do what they do best. More than 4,000,000 musicians use the technology at ReverbNation on the web and mobile. The mission of ReverbNation is to help Artists get the most from their music and fans.